SUNY Canton Alumni Weekend, June 8-10
SUNY Canton’s annual Alumni Weekend festivities will be held Friday, June 8, through Sunday, June 10.
Some of the highlights at this year’s reunion include:
- The second annual Clam Bake and Chicken Barbeque honoring the class of 1982 from 6 to 10 p.m. Friday, June 8, in the Roselle Academic Plaza, just outside of the Richard W. Miller Campus Center. Music will be provided by Fred and the Eds, a favorite band at the college.
- The alumni golf outing will be starting at 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 9, at Potsdam Country Club.
- A “Murder Mystery Dinner” from 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, June 9, in Chaney Dining Center presented by Finger Lakes, Ltd., theatrical troupe. This event is open to the public. Tickets are $35 through the SUNY Canton Foundation and the evening includes admission to the President’s reception.
- The SUNY Canton Ropes course will be open for alumni to zip across the Grasse River during “SUNY Canton Fear Factor” from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday near the footbridges.
- From 6 to 10 p.m. on Saturday, June 9, on the Roselle Academic Plaza, multiple generations of Delta Kappa Sigma (DKS) fraternity members will be holding a 30th anniversary reunion barbeque. All current and alumni DKS members and their families are invited.
Tags: Alumni Weekend