SUNY Canton students and alumni are invited to participate in a virtual career fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 28.
More than 20 employers will be seeking interns, full- and part-time employees and summer employees. Participating companies include:
- Amica Mutual Insurance Company
- Atlantic Testing Laboratories
- Black Horse Group General Contractors
- Boys & Girls Club Massena
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Northern Credit Union
- Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
- Pritchett Controls, Inc.
- Schepp Family Funeral Homes
- Skye Farm Camp and Retreat
- Structural Wood Corp.
- United Helpers
- Upstate Veterinary Specialists
- US Customs and Border Protection
- VCA Shaker Animal Hospital
- Work for Progress
- Yellowstone National Park Lodges
The SUNY Canton Career Services office has contracted with CareerEco to present the virtual fair. Those interested must preregister to participate through the CareerEco webpage. Students who register will be also be entered in a drawing for a $100 gas card. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-386-7119.
The college will also hold a face-to-face career fair for students, alumni and the community from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 17 on campus.